Founded in 1987, Laservision is a provider of international spectaculars for governments and Fortune 500 companies. Our partnership allowed the CEO to spend more time developing new business opportunities. The complex nature of the job was never an issue as the Halkin team seamlessly went about upgrading the systems and reporting.
What did the client need?
Laservision needed to upgrade its systems and reporting structure to support their growth internationally.
What were the main challenges of the job?
This was by no means a ‘straight-forward’ job. There were 8 entities within the Laservision group operating out of 4 countries, with each country having a different statutory year. That also means that they dealt in multiple currencies.
How we tackled those challenges?
- Weekly reports that included:
- All bank accounts within the group
- Cash flow/business summaries
- Exceptions report detailing outstanding receivables/payables
- Monthly Management Reports
- Measuring performance against budget/projections
- Updating projections quarterly
- International audits in Hong Kong and Singapore
And the end result was…
Having a financial partner such as Halkin allowed Paul, the CEO, to spend more time on developing new business opportunities. The complex nature of the job was never an issue as the Halkin team seamlessly went about upgrading the systems and reporting.