Cloud Integration Specialists
We take a holistic view of your business and prescribe best fit applications to enhance efficiency, productivity and provide you with real time access to information and transparency into your business.
- Point-of sale
- Inventory Management
- Cloud Accounting
- Payroll & Rostering
- Workflow and Job Management
- CRM Solutions
What are the benefits?
Systems integration automates and streamlines your business processes. It reduces manual data entry and as a result increases staff productivity. A scalable solution will then grow with you and reduce your operating costs well into the future.
A suitable and well implemented cloud integration will provide businesses with access to real time information and accurate reporting. This level of transparency into performance at any given time enables issues to be identified and remedied in quick time, and allows business owners to make better business decisions.
How does it work?
- We listen to you to get an understanding of your pain points and ask the right questions to be able to develop a customised solution
- We provide a Findings and Recommendation report with our suggested solution to meet your businesses needs
- We carry out the implementation/integration project from start to finish including on-site client training
- We provide post implementation support for all your queries going forward
As business consultants we have 20 years of experience across working with SME clients providing advice across sales, operations, accounting and technology. This in depth understanding gives us the unique ability to view your business holistically and advise on the best in market, scalable technology solutions that will create efficiencies and provide critical insight so you can make better, more informed business decisions.